We guarantee that your deadline will be met, provided that our lines of communication remain open. Our per-word prices vary from $0.065 to $0.15 with a 20% surcharge for PowerPoint presentations and .htm/html (.php, .asp, .xml) pages.
Our prices depend on several factors:
- source and target languages
- delivery deadlines
- technicality of the text
- total volume
- whether it is a one-time translation or ongoing project for which translation memories can be set up
Here are some sample rates (for information purposes only; rates may vary depending on the above-mentioned factors):
- English-to-French or French-to-English translation of a 5,000-word marketing document: $ 0.85/source word
- English-to-French large translation project (i.e., more than 50,000 words) in common language (marketing, development,¡K): between $0.075 and $0.13/source word, depending on the deadline.
- English-to-German translation of a 10,000-word document: $0.07/source word - English-to-Spanish translation of a 2,000-word document: $0.085/source word
To enable us to provide you with a reliable and accurate quote, you are kindly requested to send us as much information as possible on your requirements (deadline, source and target languages, format of the documents, and of course, the text to be translated). We pride ourselves in always sending you an answer within 24 hours after receiving your data.
In producing a quote, we will analyze your texts and will contact you with a precise offer.
MS PowerPoint presentations: 20% surcharge.
A rush charge of up to 30% may be applied for unusually fast turnaround requests and for weekend work.
Our standard payment method is direct bank transfer of funds. Rates quoted in our proposal to you are calculated on this basis.
We prefer not to accept checks, and require $50 per check for processing.
Alternative methods of payments are:
In all cases, the customer will bear any transfer fees.