One simple way to order is:
1. Send the document by e-mail to email@example.com specifying your information, the source language, the target language/s and the delivery date.
2. In less than one hour we send an estimate via email.
3. Confirm acceptance by fax/email/phone.
4. You will receive the translated document(s) and invoice by the agreed delivery date.
5. You can make the payment to the account indicated on the invoice within 5 days (by credit card or wire transfer).
But why not order online ? It's quick and easy to get an instant, guaranteed price and delivery date.
How and When to Pay:
Invoices must be paid within 5 days of receiving the translated document unless otherwise agreed. You can use these 5 days to evaluate the translation and if you are not satisfied, just tell us using the procedure in our terms and conditions .
We normally request an advance payment of 50% for new customers with orders over 250 Dollars.
We accept the following methods of payment:
We are proud to be one of the few companies to offer delayed payment on Internet purchases, but we expect these payments to be as punctual as our deliveries and we have a very strict credit collection policy.